To say I have been looking forward to Agile Australia 2017 is an understatement. Australia's biggest Agile conference is descending, and it starts today.
So...my plan. I'm taking in the workshops session today and have been able to score a place on the session that Esther Derby is running on "Coaching Agile Teams". I think coaching is a good fit for my personality, and I'm building my knowledge and developing my coaching experience at every opportunity, so the chance to spend some time working with someone like Esther will be really valuable.
As for the conference itself, for now, I have this as a (current) plan of attack:
- Coaching Agile Teams with Esther Derby
- Keynotes by Barry O'Reilly, Jez Humble and Esther Derby
- Forecasting using data - by Troy Magennis
- Cultures of Innovation by Tatyana Mamut, Amazon Web Services
- Continuous Learning: Ignite the curious learner in you - Belkis Vasquez-McCall, McKinsey & Co.
- Aligning Impact from boardroom to pixels - Michael Le, Pivotal Labs
- Global Nomads - Fabiano Morais, Envato
- The Groupishness of Groups - Katy Rowett, Thoughtworks
- The contagious impact of deliberate leadership - Julie Baird, The Drum (ABC)
- Keynotes by Neal Ford, Melissa Perri and Esther Derby
- Coaching is for Losers - Benji Portwin and Simon Cohen (Spotify)
- The art of building a roadmap - Sherif Mansour, Atlassian
- Can anyone adopt Agile? - Holly Brown (Australian Red Cross) and Michelle Stephens (Thoughtworks)
- Deep dive with Sami Honkonen (Tomorrow Labs)
- Lightning Talks (Various)
- (fr)agile: a retro for the implementation of an Agile mindset - Kylie McKiernan and Darren Oliver from Herron Todd White
I'm really looking forward to catching up with a few people and meeting others I've read and watched online. There's lots to learn this next few days and I'm ready to soak it all up.